See you next year - First Saturday in October (10/3/2015) 9:00am Start
The NAMI 5K Run For Mental Health, Batavia, Illinois.
Thanks to all who came out on this cold and blustery day!! Results and Pictures are posted.
The NAMI 5K is a benefit for the local chapter of NAMI, a nonprofit, grassroots, self-help, support and advocacy organization of consumers, families, and friends of people with severe mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic and other severe anxiety disorders, and other mental illnesses that affect the brain.
Come and enjoy:
- High quality technical race shirt (guaranteed for everyone preregistering)
- Ozzie, the Kane County Cougar mascot, at the finish
- An undated reserved seat ticket voucher for the 2015 Kane County Cougars (limited to the first 500 at packet pickup)
- On course motivation from iDance and Moves Dance Studio
- Kids Fun Run - no registration necessary
- Kids "bounce house"
- Live DJ entertainment from Dan of A+ DJ
- Massage and stretching table
- Prize drawings
- Fantastic trophies and medals for top finishers
- Helping raise money to help families dealing with mental health issues
- A fantastic run or walk along the Fox River Trail